This course is designed by working with professionals to progress from introducing you to the basics of software testing to advanced topics such as software configuration management, creating a test plan, testing estimates, etc.
At the end of the QA Test Training Certification Program, you will be able to:
After successful completion of the QA Training course, you will be able to pursue their successful career in the relative field and should get the software testing jobs in some reputable organizations. At the end of this testing program the participants will:
- Understand the software program’s functionality, prepare for a test environment, perform test cases, compare the software behavior with its intended performance, and verify the actual results.
- Use suitable terminology testing and techniques such as domain, code, fault, and usage.
- Find defects that were created during software development.
- Provide feedback based on software quality.
- Fault prevention guidance and assistance.
- Provide an end result that meets business and user needs.
Who should take up this QA Testing Training Course?
This course of software testing QA training for beginners is the perfect opportunity for all those looking for training in software testing (basics + advanced). If you are new to the field of IT, want to increase your skills of software testing and want to start a career in Testing or if you want to move career from another technology, this course is just for you.
What are the prerequisites for enrolling in this QA testing program?
The course does not require any prerequisites. One thing we’re looking for is the zeal to learn and understand software testing in each individual attending the course.