About QA manual testing training Course
This course will provide you with a complete overview of QA manual testing. The main objective of manual software QA training is to ensure that the application being tested is free of defects and that the software application works according to the customer requirement specification document. The tester must be creative & patient while performing a manual testing activity. Testers must act in the same way as of the end users and execute all test cases from the end users point of view.
At the end of this manual quality assurance tester training program, you will be able to:
The aimed of QA manual tester training is enabling our students to pursue their successful career in the relative field and should get the manual software testing jobs at a reputable organization, after successful completion of the course they are able to.
- Be skilled in the basic software QA testing concepts that include goals, processes, test strategies, software testing methodologies and testing techniques for software testing.
- Be aware of the software QA testing process and manual testing processes such as system testing, re-testing, regression testing and testing for system integration and UAT, etc.
- Understand project planning, design test scenarios, design test cases and data, perform QA testing operations, manage defects, and generate various test reports.
- Find out how to perform functional testing, UI testing, usability testing, load testing, performance testing, compatibility testing, security testing, etc.
- Collect information about the process of reporting defects and managing defects.
Who should take up this Manual Software Testing training certification program?
- Software Developers, Engineers, Managers, and Analysts.
- QA Engineers, Technicians and Testers.
- Professionals from any field who want to acquire expertise in software testing.
- Fresh Graduates or Experienced Participants who want to make their career in Software QA Testing.
What are the prerequisites for taking this Software Testing online training course?
For this course, there are no prerequisites. However, it is helpful to have basic knowledge of computer and software applications such as MS Word / Excel or programming languages.
QA Testing Training Course Curriculum
The QA Testing Training Course should cover the following topics.
Fundamentals of Testing
- What is software testing and why is testing necessary?
- Principles of Testing.
- Testing Process and testing psychology.
Testing Throughout the Software Development Lifecycle
- Software Development Lifecycle Models.
- Test Levels and the Types of Testing.
- Maintenance Testing.
- Basics Static Testing.
- Review Process.
- Test Techniques Categories.
- Black-box Test Techniques and White-box Test Techniques.
- Experience-based Test Techniques.
- Test Organization.
- Test Planning and Estimation.
- Test Monitoring and Control.
- Configuration Management.
- Risks analysis and Testing.
- Defect Management.
Tool Support for Testing
- Test tool considerations.
- Use of testing tools effectively.