About Automation tester training Program
QA Engineers, QA Managers, Test Leads, IT Experienced Professionals
or not IT Background with basic software testing knowledge. Furthermore, with this QA Automation Training program, you will become proficient in automation testing and also use the technical expertise you learn
to build a robust testing framework with the help of Page Object
Design Pattern and Data-Driven Approach.
First of all, you will learn how to test the techniques of design and be skilled in test management, static testing, and dynamic testing. We are introducing you to the latest software testing tools that are currently used by IT companies. So that you will be an expert in writing and executing test cases and reporting.
At the end of the QA Automation Training course, you will be able to:
The program will provide the participants with instruction and hands-on training to feel confident and start working as an Automation Tester in the industry. At the end of this certificate program, the participants will.
- Describe the function and understand the test automation purpose.
- Understand the advantages of test automation and its proper approach.
- Schedule and use different verification tools and techniques for automatic test runs.
- Be able to recognize a test automation project’s technical success factors.
- The test automation requirements for Under Test Software (SUT) can be identified.
- The tools for test automation can be evaluated and selected.
- Understand how to create a test automation environment.
- Be familiar with the automation of tests driven by data and the creation of a framework for the automation of tests.
- Above all be familiar with the maintenance of test automation and metrics, reporting for test automation.
Who should take up this QA Automation Software Testing Certification?
- Software Developers, Engineers, Managers, and Analysts
- QA Engineers, Technicians and Testers
- Professionals from any field who wants to gain expertise in Software Testing
- Fresh Graduates who want to make a career in Software Testing
What are the prerequisites for enrolling in this Automation QA tester training program?
There are no preconditions for this course, no prior knowledge is required of any testing and automation technique and tool, but it will be helpful or advantageous to have basic knowledge of testing software.
Automation QA Software Testing Training Course Curriculum
The QA Software Testing Training Course should cover the following topics.
Introduction to Software Testing
Testing history, testing description, testing needs, fault description, testing principles, quality assurance, and control, scope, testing occurrence, testing constraints, test roles, an overview of software testing life cycle and software development life cycle SDLC, life cycle models, STLC overview, AGILE testing.
Software Testing Planning
Test strategy and planning, test process customization, an overview of budgets, scheduling, risk management, and also configuration.
Design of Testing
Test scenarios, cases and data, test case and scenario difference, application test case creation, traceability matrix and also the description of samples.
Techniques of testing
Dynamic Techniques: Black box or specification – based techniques, Boundary Value Analysis, Table Testing of Decisions, Partitioning of Equivalence.
Static Techniques: Importance of software testing life cycle STLC reviews, reviews of activities, roles and responsibilities.
Levels & Types of Software Testing
Perform user acceptance tests base on specifications of requirements.
Levels of Testing: User Acceptance Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, and Unit Testing.
Software Testing Types: Regression testing, load testing, usability testing, smoke testing, volume testing, performance testing, compatibility testing, stress testing, internationalization testing, local testing.
Build and Release Overview, Release Notes, Pre – QA Checklist, Criteria for Entry and Exit, Testing, Hands-on.
Prevention of defects, the discovery of defects, the life cycle of defects, seriousness and priority, RCA overview, hands-on identifying and logging defects, Bugzilla tool – hands on.
Team Collaboration & Reporting
Test status reports, tester and developer reports, team collaboration, onshore/offshore model and furthermore the mitigation of current challenges.
Measurement & Metrics
Metrics & measurements overview, metrics test benefits, metrics life cycle, types of test metrics.
Software Testing Tools & FAQs
Need for Automation, Overview of Quality Centers, Overview of Various Automation Tools – QTP and Selenium, FAQs